Chocolate Mania

Choccaramel

Today’s the last day to vote for the Death by Chocolate contest? Have you voted? If not, please conside clicking on the button above to cast your vote! The contest closes at 12 noon PST today so hurry!

It’s been an exhaustingly busy week for me, and I haven’t had a chance to make a Valentine’s Day dessert yet…but I think I know what I’ll be making!  In the meantime, here are some of my other chocolate-y themed desserts that I considered entering in the contest, and that you might consider making for someone special:)  Have a good weekend!

Chocalmondcakes

Lovecupcake

Cupcakes of Love

Tkos

Thomas Keller’s TKOs

Wasabitruffe

Wasabi and Matcha Truffles

Comments

1. 1

Sudhakar says

Oh my god, those look so lush. I will definately take down some of those recipes.
    Happy New Year by the way.

2. 3

says

Hi,

Love your posting on Tastespotting of the little cupcake – sweet & pretty! I know what you mean about Valentine’s Day and to think it is next week. I have not done anything as well.

3. 4

says

Like you I am a professional PASTRY CHEF (I was educated at Peter Kump’s School in Brooklyn, NY).

Because I am a PASTRY CHEF I simply adore your cupcakes of love. I am going to make them for “Big Bear” (his picture is on my website) because Valentine’s Day and our anniversary are so close, Big Bear and I celebrate our VALIVERSARY!

Our anniversary is celebrated on the day that he first let me . . . well, you know (that’s why he drooled on his shirt in the photograph).

HEY! Thanks for the idea. I know “Big Bear” will be drooling again soon.

4. 5

says

Wow, those are some serious chocolate delights! Absolutely outstanding. Your photos are gorgeous! I’m not sure what one I’ll be making first. Nice work!

5. 7

says

Every time I come back to your site the desserts, photos and simply the breadth of information, keep getting better and better. You rock!

PS – Flemmings Choc Trio kills!

6. 8

says

OMG, now I’m craving one of those delicious treats! All your recipes are awesome and highly tempting! I love chocolate in baked goods…

Cheers,

Rosa

7. 10

says

Anita, your blog is wonderful, and these chocolate temptations are just stunning – each and every one of them!

8. 12

Rachel says

hi.

just a question for you. the recipe for TKOs calls for ‘cream’. may i know specifically what cream are they asking. im still a novice at baking.

thank you for your attention.

Regards
    Rachel

9. 13

says

Hi all,
    Thanks so much for enjoying the choco-overload!

Rachel,
    Cream means heavy whipping cream (or double cream, depending on your part of the world).

10. 15

hamda says

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love these choclate recipies i will totally try them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3